IT Solution Manager - Commercialization
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The IT Solution Manager - Commercialization will be
accountable for supporting IT systems strategy, data driven
decisions, process metrics, owning operations management,
continuous improvement, speed to commercialization and leading
service management in support of commercialization processes as
In this role you will report to the Director of IT Services -
Research & Development.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be
This role is responsible for ensuring the quality of all
technology services, projects, tools, providers and processes that
the Commercialization teams within the R&D, Supply Chain and
Marketing functions rely on to operate effectively.
In this role you will be responsible for engaging directly and
regularly with R&D and appropriate Marketing and Supply Chain
business partners to understand their objectives, processes,
opportunities, and challenges, to participate in developing and
delivering an aligned and prioritized strategic IT roadmap.
This roadmap must be designed to substantially transform
Commercialization processes with digital technologies and to
deliver on their core business needs while remaining aligned with
Global IT strategies.
- Accountable for end-to-end IT service quality for the assigned
scope of the Commercialization service area.
- Leading or assisting in leading delivery of key projects for
Commercialization on-time, on-scope, and ensuring realization of
the projected benefits.
- Assisting in developing the Commercialization IT Roadmap as an
input to the total Supply Chain, Marketing and R&D IT strategy.
- This roadmap will establish clear linkage between functional
needs, IT capability, and the desired outcomes.
- This roadmap will prioritize the transformation of business
processes for effectiveness and efficiency through the application
of digital capabilities such as business process management,
analytics, robotic automation, end-to-end process digitization,
artificial intelligence, machine learning, VR/AR/Voice, etc.
- Successfully execute against annual project roadmap in
accordance with Campbell standard project management methodologies,
focused on delivering the benefits and success criteria agreed to
by the project sponsors.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the work processes
which are critical to successfully achieving our Commercialization
teams' primary mission and functional objectives.
- Manage demand, investment planning and value capture for IT
solutions and services.
- Participate and contribute to the Strategic Planning and Annual
Operating Plan processes, help define and communicate top
- Single point of contact and ownership with business partners on
major IT disruptions.
- Key systems in-scope include project and portfolio management
systems, business process management systems, internal and external
idea generation and crowdsourcing Systems, commercialization
related reporting and insights, lab and experimentation management
systems, and other systems as assigned.
- Accountable for some Commercialization aspects of mergers,
acquisitions, and divestitures, including due diligence
assessments, integration and separation planning and project
- Take an architectural view, as well as develop, document, and
maintain a deep understanding of the systems, technical
architecture, interfaces, and underlying processes for the IT
systems in the scope of this space.
- Build trust-based relationships through engagement with
R&D, Marketing and Supply Chain team members.
- Communicate IT Strategy and Value as required.
- Active ownership of IT communications regarding all IT
activities which could impact the end-user experience (planned
service outages, system upgrades).
- Become and remain knowledgeable on external trends and relevant
products in Information Technology generally and in
Commercialization Technology specifically.
- Build a strong understanding of digital technologies (iBPM
(Intelligent Business Process Management), Business Intelligence,
Low-Code development environments, iPaaS, etc.) and how they can
potentially benefit business goals and practices.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the IT Service
Catalog as a baseline of available offerings.
We are looking for the following abilities and
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Education discipline in Information Technology disciplines
preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience required with a
preference for 8-10 years of related experience.
- Preferred experience with
- MS Project and Excel,
- Business Process Management tools such as Appian and/or
- Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
effectively at all levels.
- Naturally curious, a self-starter, analytical, and results
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , IT Solution Manager - Commercialization, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!