Home Health Aide
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Location: Cape May Courthouse
Posted on: October 12, 2021
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!
Immediately Hiring Home Health Aides to join our
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Under the supervision of a professional nurse, provides direct care
to residents, which reflect Brookdale's philosophy and standards of
home health care. Assists in meeting the residents' individual
needs while treating the resident with respect and dignity.
- Assists residents with the activities of daily living,
including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring, and
getting to and from activities and meals according to the resident
- Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care
- Documents the delivery of quality care in the resident's
- Follows infection control and safety policies and
- Implements resident care that is accurately, timely and
appropriately documented; maintains confidentiality at all
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the
- Performs general housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Responds promptly and positively to resident requests for
assistance, including emergency pull cords.
- Maintains consistent and concise lines of authority and
responsibility with effective communication that promotes a
positive working relationship with residents, families, and
- Identifies changes in resident status or needs and communicates
to the nurse in a timely manner.
- Participates in educational programs.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Camden , Home Health Aide, Other , Cape May Courthouse, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!