Company: MGM Resorts International
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the
world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one
exciting mission: To entertain the human race.PRIMARY PURPOSE:The
Risk Management Coordinator will report directly to the Director of
Risk Management. The Coordinator will be responsible for review of
all property events and incidents reported to include related
claims involving general liability, property losses and employee WC
injuries. The Coordinator will provide support to the Property
Director regarding documentation and investigative needs for these
reported incidents. The Coordinator will work with risk management
information systems and is responsible for gathering and compiling
data, entering data, and extracting information using these
systems. Draft reports, prepare documents, compile data analysis
reports and ad-hoc reporting for the risk management function. The
Coordinator will perform any follow up action necessary to resolve
any guest/patron, and employee matters and secure any additional
documentation/video relevant to the event/incident;
Responsibilities include providing office support to the Director
of Risk Management in all aspects of general office administration,
conducting research, preparing written correspondence, handling
telephone, mail and email; The Coordinator will request and track
all certificates of insurance (COI) , associated with contracts,
using a data system, working with the Director. The Coordinator
will monitor all documentation/information pertaining to property
fleet schedule and any other insurance inventory requirements. All
duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM
Resorts International Operations policies, practices, and
proceduresPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of all property events and incidents reported to include
related claims involving general liability, property losses, and
- Work with risk management information systems and is
responsible for gathering and compiling data, entering data, and
extracting information using these systems.
- Prepare and create event files with completion of all necessary
follow up action to include communication verbal and written with
guests/patrons/employees and retention of all pertinent
documentation/information to include video retention.
- Timely communicate and resolve any issues related to filed
- Provide office administrative support to Property Risk
Director, to include incoming/outgoing phone calls.
- Oversee opening, sorting of high volume in-coming (internal and
external) mail, including faxes, e-mail and provide necessary
response as directed by Property Risk Director.
- Assist Property Risk Director with contract and certificate of
insurance (COI's)program to include requesting and tracking of all
- Monitor all documentation/information pertaining to property
fleet schedule and any other insurance inventory requirements.
- Maintain confidential electronic and hard copy risk management
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.Job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in guest service-related
field, administrative support, or equivalent field.
- Effectively communicate in English, both oral and written
- Previous experience in insurance and/or claims
- Previous experience working in a similar resort
settingCERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- State issued Gaming license.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency of computer software to include Outlook, MS Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint as well as office equipment, i.e. telephone,
copier, fax machine
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively under
time constraints and within established deadlines, with particular
attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to
effectively communicate with all business contacts
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Camden , RISK COORDINATOR, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!