Company: MGM Resorts International
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Manicurist will perform nail treatments to customers.
- Analyze customer's skin and nails and prescribe appropriate
- Explain products and reasons for its use to customers
- Prepare the manicure and pedicure equipment and supplies daily
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Submit supply request to management in a timely fashion to
ensure proper product availability for customers
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department
and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each customer and maintain
effective customer relations
- Promote and execute effective retail sales
- Be knowledgeable and informed regarding all spa and general
resort programs and services
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Salon Manager
- Conduct tours of facility as requested by the Salon Manager
- Works diligently to support the S.H.O.W. Service Basic
Standards culture and team philosophy throughout the property
- Comply with all departmental and company policies
- Comply with all New Jersey/CCC regulatory requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all Borgata proprietary information
- Resolve customer complaints in a manner which promotes positive
customer relationsJob Requirements
- High School diploma or the equivalent required.
- Have and maintain a current New Jersey Cosmetology/Manicurist
- Be skilled in all aspects of proper manicures and pedicures.
- Minimum 6 months experience as a manicurist in a salon or spa.
- Excellent personal appearance, good communication skills and a
friendly, congenial personality is a must.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment
while maintaining composure and focusing on the customer.
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Camden , MANICURIST, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!