Posted on: November 22, 2021
Amcor Rigid Plastics Machine Operator- Day and Night Positions
Millville, NJ Approver Name Date Human Resource Manager Jessica
Danis 11/5/2021 Hiring Manager Jeff Reinius Plant Director Jim
Kallicragas Job Information Job Family Group: Operations Job
Family: Manufacturing Hourly Ceridian Title: Machine Operator
Reports to (title only): Production Supervisor Grade:-- FLSA
status: Non-Exempt Hourly Location: Millville, NJ Job Code: R009182
Machine Operator I Job Description Position Overview: The--Machine
Operator--is responsible to set up and operate all equipment and to
maintain all operations in a safe and efficient way and to insure
quality acceptable production requirements. Essential
Responsibilities and Duties:--
- Validates the process of injection molding, blow molding, and
/or lining operations.
- Develops written procedures and process books to ensure goods
are produced to specifications.
- Troubleshoots and corrects advanced machine malfunctions and
- Install /remove injection molding tooling as directed by
- Performs light machine and mold maintenance in his /her
- Performs line clearance duties during job change.
- Trains operators on proper machine operations.
- In absence of supervisor may be required to fill in as acting
- In absence of operator may be required to cover the
- Manages materials and auxiliary equipment essential for area of
- Works, develops, and implements continuous improvement
- Effectively communicates with all internal departments and
- Ensures work areas are clean and general housekeeping duties
are being performed
- Responsible for following Good Manufacturing Practices and any
other applicable Prerequisite Programs associated with the Food
- Responsible for packing ware on downtime Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required) or 2 years or
- 2+ years--Machine Operator experience and/or training
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to read and understand SOP and job packets
- Must have reliable transportation Amcor Leadership Framework
Competencies Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results 3-5 Applicable ALF Competencies: Command
Skills Organizing Priority Setting ADA Requirements: Physical
Requirements ?Normal Vision ?Distant Vision ?Near Vision ?Hearing/
Listening ? Sitting ?Talking/Speaking ?Hand/Finger Dexterity ?
Walking ?Standing ?Stooping ?Pushing/Pulling ?Bending ?Kneeling
?Climbing ?Lifting (amount 50+ pounds) ?Carrying (amount 50+
pounds) ?Driving- Forklift ?Lifting (amount ?Carrying (amount
?Driving --- Automobile/truck/van ?Safety Sensitive position may be
subject to drug testing Work Environment : Plant Manufacturing
Setting The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job,
nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class. #CB #IND123
Keywords: Amcor, Camden , Machine Operator, Other , Millville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!