Senior Planner - AICP/NJ PP Certified
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm
founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering
challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land
development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities
and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing
technological advancements available and learn how best to
integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them
a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of
talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse
and iconic projects around the globe. Job Responsibilities Pennoni
is currently seeking a NJ Certified Professional Planner who is
familiar with the Municipal Land Use Law (MLUL) to lead support
staff and project-level planners on multi-disciplinary public with
experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Review of local municipal ordinances.
- Perform as Project Manager for planning projects in charge of
staff, budget, and schedule.
- Prepare evaluation criteria of Municipal Planning review
- Execute zoning, land use and urban design evaluation to assist
- Prepare planning reports for municipal application review and
project work as needed per project contract.
- Plan and facilitate public participation events to formulate
and develop land use or community plans.
- Lead the preparation of design guidelines for open space,
building form, project review and site planning.
- Conduct field investigations / site visits to compile and
analyze data on factors affecting land use.
- Marketing proposal writing, with assistance from Pennoni
- Attend limited night meetings or public engagement events if
required for project. Required Attributes
- Required education: Degree in Planning or Architecture.
- Minimum years of work experience: 8.
- Certified Planner (AICP) Certification.
- NJ Certified Professional Planner (PP)
- Computer Skills: MS Word and Excel, Adobe Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills. Preferred Attributes
- Layout and graphic design for public engagement exhibits,
massing plans, and conceptual urban design Why Work With Us? At our
core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni
individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole.
Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many
opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive
to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people
they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in
what they do. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pennoni, Camden , Senior Planner - AICP/NJ PP Certified, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!