Company: Planet Fitness Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
* The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls
and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections
* Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process
customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve
client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring
and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account
adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and
processing credit memos.
* Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
* Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the
Accounts Receivable Department.
* Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary
to accelerate the collection process.
* Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept
regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
* Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working
relationships with dealers and sales.
* Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
* Monthly Delinquency notices
* Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting
* High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
* Manage customers on the shutdown report
* Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of
outstanding balances that are due
* Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and
* Internal and External customer interface
* Participate in team planning meetings
* Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
* 3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience.
* Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
* Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
* Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
* Experience with QuickBooks a plus
* Commitment to excellent customer service
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness Inc., Camden , Collections Specialist, Other , Millville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!