Casualty Field Adjuster
Company: Raphael & Associates
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Raphael & Associates is a third-party claims administrator and
independent claims adjusting company internationally recognized for
exceptional service. We understand the importance of adapting to
the demands of a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our
clients specific needs. As a claims organization, what we do is
complex. Our mission is simple: to provide outstanding service,
retain extraordinary professionals, and utilize the best technology
in the industry!
As a leading organization in the industry, we offer dynamic and
challenging opportunities to individuals who want to make a
difference. We value camaraderie, vision, a passion for excellence,
creativity, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, get it done mentality. We
are searching for experienced, energetic, creative, and
self-reliant professionals for exciting career opportunities!
The work of our field adjusters directly contributes to the success
of our organization. You will have the ability to make a meaningful
impact by leveraging your industry expertise, customer service
skills, and ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced
environment. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated
Field Adjuster to apply their knowledge of coverages and negligence
theories while investigating General Liability, Auto and Property
claims. This position provides an opportunity for the right
candidate to expand their career and grow with a forward-thinking
- End to end management of liability loss claims according to
policy coverage and state requirements
- Conduct thorough field investigations to determine damages and
assess liability exposure.
- Interview related parties including insured, witnesses, and
others as appropriate. Take detailed notes of your interactions and
enter them in our internal claims handling software.
- Recognition of subrogation potential
- Work well with internal and external customers to provide
superior reports so that proper evaluations of claim values can be
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level
of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must maintain current and valid adjuster license(es)
- Must maintain a valid drivers license
- Strong project management skills and ability to work
- Strong working knowledge of insurance laws and general
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with FileHandler, Xactimate, and ImageRight, or
similar is a plus
- Experience at an independent adjusting company is a plus
- Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of
the position (carrying 30+ lbs)
Benefits and Perks:
We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates hard work!
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with
experience, including salary, bonus, paid time off,
medical/dental/vision/life insurance, and 401k (with matching!).
Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work directly
alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a critical
function within a dynamic, growing company!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Raphael & Associates, Camden , Casualty Field Adjuster, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!