Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Required to perform the highest quality surface
preparation and protective coating applications using all types of
metal finishing equipment and protective coating application
equipment. Must set-up, operate, and maintain paint spraying and
other types of protective coating equipment. Must have the ability
to interpret technical requirements of surface preparation and
protective coating applications and be capable of verifying surface
finish and coating quality for acceptance to applicable
specifications and standards. 1st + 2nd +3rd shift
- Prep Metals using grinders, sandblasters, and other
- Work in a safe manner using all required personal protective
- Thoroughly understand surface preparation, finishes and
coatings in application on finished product.
- Use all types of preparation and finishing equipment and
- Work from drawings, work orders, & instructions covering
production parts or tooling requirements.
- Record time and production on proper forms and/or in computer
- Handle material movements as needed by hand, crane, forklift,
or other material handling equipment.
- Make necessary adjustments and performs routine maintenance
necessary for proper care of equipment.
- Mark material identification as required.
- Keep work area in clean and orderly condition.
- Communicate with supervision on status of work, train new
personnel as required. About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Camden , Industrial Painter, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!