Program Supervisor - Shore Family Success Center
Company: Acenda Integrated Health
Location: Rio Grande
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview Responsible for the overall management
and day-to-day operation of the Family Success Center including
oversight of personnel, resources and program components necessary
for effective services. Ensures all core services are implemented
and that the Standards of Prevention, Principles of Family Support
and the Protective Factors are incorporated into all aspects of the
Family Success Center.Services Ensures a Parent/Community/Advisory
Board is developed and maintained, Establishes and maintains
relationships with other agencies and organizations to collaborate
on community needs and services, creates a warm and welcoming
gathering place where any community resident can go for family
support, information and services. The Program Supervisor is an
Agency leader and is also responsible for demonstration of core
values and interpreting the mission of the Agency in all
activities.To qualify for the Program Supervisor position you need
to have the below minimum requirements and experience
- Minimum requirement is Bachelors degree in psychology, social
work or a related field, plus 2 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred requirement is a Master's degree in psychology,
counseling, social work or a related field with clinical
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license with an
acceptable driving record.To be a successful Program Supervisor you
must be able to do the following essential duties and
- Functions within the agency's policies and procedures.
- Operates according to the program operations manual.
- Meets communication requirements as outlined in job
expectations section below.
- Meets supervision requirements as outlined in job expectations
- Meets program quality requirements as outlined in job
expectations section below.
- Meets client interaction requirements as outlined in job
expectations section below.Program Supervisor Job Expectations
- Communicates programmatic or job-related concerns to supervisor
and makes suggestions for improvement in an appropriate and timely
- Communicates any performance concerns or training needs to the
supervisor in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Conducts self in a professional manner that positively reflects
the agency culture.
- Demonstrates competent written and verbal communication with
referral sources and external customers.
- Is attentive and responsive to customer needs in a helpful,
supportive and timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with coworkers and agency staff to
effectively communicate and problem solveSupervision Requirements
- Meets with the supervisor in accordance with program and
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address client related
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address performance issues
- Utilizes supervision effectively to explore professional
development and training needs.Program Quality Requirements
- Insure fidelity to the mission of the Family Success Center and
to contract and state requirements.
- Oversees the daily operations of the program
- Assess Community needs, identify gaps in services within the
community and develop needed community resources, in association
with the Family Community Advisory Board.
- Plan Center activities that meets the needs of the
Community/Family Advocacy Board, and monitoring of service
- Evaluates program outcomes via identified outcome tools, and
implement Performance Improvement.
- Advertise the Center Activities and Market the Center - keep -
Center "In The News"
- In collaboration with the ACFSO, procure community programming
to be provided at the Center (identify needed services, identify
appropriate providers, and arrange Center's childcare.
- Provide oversight and direction to the contracted ACFSO staff
working as Family Resource Advisors.
- Provide oversight and direction to the contracted ACFSO
volunteers working as Family Resource Aides.
- Procures funding through grant applications, and insure grant
- Oversees Center's BudgetNecessary Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable,
reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment
under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and
utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear. Frequently
required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must
occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race,
ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation
or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to
communicate with staff and/or clients.
- Assume an active role in agency events.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Acenda Integrated Health, Camden , Program Supervisor - Shore Family Success Center, Other , Rio Grande, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!