Environmental Services Worker
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients
- Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes
responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen
distribution, and room set up.
- Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee
- Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and
- Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe
environment, including storage of chemicals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May assume linen responsibilities as required.
- May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.Training / Certification /
Licensure:A valid driver's license is required for employees at the
Virtua Lourdes Camden campus who are required to drive to transport
Keywords: VIRTUA, Camden , Environmental Services Worker, Other , Newtonville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!