Company: Visiting Angels
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Choose the position that offers both security and flexibility.
Start your career with Visiting Angels providing compassionate
one-on-one care to seniors in the comfort of their homes.
*Contact us to learn more about our CHHA courses to become a
Certified Home Health Aide in the state of New Jersey!* - ASK ABOUT
OUR CHHA COURSE OFFERINGWhy Join Visiting Angels of Cape May?
- Competitive hourly rate of $15-$20/hour, depending upon skills
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Progressive Career Ladder - performance based wage increases
for meeting continuous education goals
- Premium hourly rate for weekend shifts
- Earn an additional $.50/hr for accepting client shifts that are
than 25 miles from your home!
- Time and a half paid for overtime and holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible scheduling - choose the schedule that works for you!
Perfect for Nursing and Healthcare students!
- Simple IRA (with up to 3% company match)
- We place the safety of our care team first. This includes
supplying proper PPE and conducting daily wellness checks with all
clients and employees.
- Monthly employee raffle and gift card reward incentive
- Referral Bonuses - $300 dollars for caregiver referrals, $100
for client referrals
- Meaningful work responsibilities and a positive working
- 24/7 support from an award-winning teamCaregiver
- Always display compassion and empathy towards our senior
- Assist with mobility and ambulation
- Provide medication reminders and help with medication schedule
- Non-medical support and personal care assistance - such as
bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Provide transportation to and from doctor's appointments and
help with household errands, including grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping, laundry assistance, and meal
preparation dutiesJob Requirements:
- Must be 18+ years to apply
- Highschool diploma/GED required
- Must have current New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide license
- Apply today to learn more about how we can help you obtain this
- Valid driver's license; with reliable transportation to
- Must be a U.S Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Able to pass state wide criminal/DMV background checkAbout
Visiting AngelsVisiting Angels of Cape May, NJ provides seniors in
the area with the support they need to remain living securely at
home, where they can have the greatest quality of life. Our valued
CHHA's provide our clients with the essential assistance they need
to carry out their activities of daily living (ADL's) on a
one-on-one basis. We serve clients in Cape May, Cumberland County,
as well as portions of Gloucester & Salem counties.
Keywords: Visiting Angels, Camden , CHHA, Other , Marmora, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!