IT Executive Assistant - Hybrid
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference. The
Executive Assistant performs advanced, diversified, and
confidential administrative support to the Chief Technology &
Information Officer and the Information Technology (IT) Leadership
Team. This position provides advanced administrative and clerical
support requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of the
organization. - In this role you will report to the Chief
Technology & Information Officer. Essential responsibilities will
include but not be limited to:
- Directly supports the Chief Technology & Information Officer,
the VP, Supply Chain and R&D IT Services and the Head of Data &
Analytics with administrative activities including calendar
management, travel arrangement and itinerary coordination, meeting
document preparation, expense report creation, etc.
- On-boards contingent workers and terminates access upon
- Prepares equipment set up for new hires (laptop, monitor,
keyboard, mouse, name tag, etc.).
- Creates Purchase Orders (POs) using Ariba or SAP and receives
against them, including budget tracking.
- Prepares Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for various IT
Leadership Team meetings as required. -
- Arranges IT meetings and conferences, prepares, and distributes
agendas, reserves, and prepares facilities for local and webcast
- Organizes and maintains record and file systems (electronic and
- Maintains the IT department organizational charts.
- Maintains office equipment; arranges for equipment repair and
maintenance; orders office supplies.
- Assists in project work to include coordinating projects,
gathering necessary data from leaders and team members, and
creating report presentations.
- Facilitates smooth and effective communications among
executives, their teams, and third-party vendors.
- Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, presentation
material, and reports for internal leaders.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload and meets deadlines. We are
looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum 3 years related experience supporting executive and
- Ability to interact with various levels within the
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, written and
verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive and digital thinker, always looking for ways to
streamline work and tasks.
- Embraces technology and can help coordinate complicated tasks
like event planning.
- Must be able to exercise discretion while managing confidential
information in a professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software to include
PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, Word.
- Ability to research and define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to support multiple individuals with diverse
- Ability to independently prioritize tasks.
- Displays a professional confidence and tenacity to achieve
tasks and objectives.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, SAP, Ariba and/or Concur
- This role can be based in Camden, New Jersey or Norwalk,
Connecticut, USA. ACR The Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law. In that regard, U.S. applicants
and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , IT Executive Assistant - Hybrid, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!