Innovation Insights Lead (Partial Remote)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
General Summary: Do you have experience leading multifunctional
teams through deep human insights to discover and unlock
opportunity? When others see ambiguity do you see opportunity? Do
you want to create the future of iconic brands? The Senior Insights
Manager, Innovation is a leadership role across the Meals and
Beverage division covering Insights across 6 categories and over
$4B in sales. From front of funnel through to commercialization you
will be the voice of the consumer and drive solutions grounded in
insight. This is a high impact role using design thinking, as well
as lean and agile methodologies to shape thinking, guide strategy,
and deliver lasting impact for iconic household brands like
Campbell's Soup, Chunky, Prego, Pace, V8, Swanson, and more.
Primary Responsibilities: Deep Human Insights
- Insights that Illuminate possibilities by connecting multiple
data sources to paint the big picture.
- Insights that Inspire action through empathy, storytelling, and
clear solutions that put real people first.
- Insights that Integrate with business priorities, processes,
the Insights team and multifunctional partners. Strategic Thinking
- Lead Insights for stage gating, integration of design thinking,
lean and agile across the division. Step change the company's
capabilities, process and thinking in these spaces.
- Identify and drive incubator, test & learn and other key
partner opportunities to ensure the division is on the cutting edge
of food trends and opportunities.
- Drive the demand landscape into the future using qualitative
and quantitative data to identify future trends and drive the dig
sites for the division and the enterprise. Identify and Articulate
- Lead the Front of Funnel team to identify large platform areas
of unmet need via diverse research sources (demand landscapes,
qualitative and quantitative consumer research, competitive
- Partner with Marketing, R&D, Shopper Insights and Sales to
drive a clear articulation of the opportunity and insights and
ensure proper resourcing of the opportunity.
- Identify, manage and drive external partners including AI and
machine learning for predictive trend scoping resulting in an
appropriately deep bench throughout the innovation funnel.
- Drive stakeholder direction and alignment via development of
project charters, strategic briefs, including a compelling vision
for development across multi-year omni-channel pipeline Continuous
- Create and institutionalize proper innovation tracking in year
1 and year 2. Ensure proper innovation support.
- Be the eyes and ears of the division and company to identify
new innovation techniques, methodologies and external partners
- Deliver incremental improvements in the success of innovation
through increasing implementation of best practices and a tight
feedback loop for the innovation team. **potential for remote
schedule with expectation of working in office at Campbell's World
Headquarters for key meetings (average 4-5 days a month) Education
A Bachelor's degree is required with preference for MBA/advanced
- 7+ years of experience in consumers insights with min 3 years
- People management or team leadership experience preferred
- Proven success leading innovation across multiple
- Professional experience within CPG preferred Required Skills
- Critical problem solving
- Holistic thinking, the ability to think big picture with an
appreciation for details
- Solid experience with agile, lean and design thinking
- Ability to integrate disparate data sources
- High level of empathy for consumers/shoppers
- Proficiency in various qualitative and quantitative research
- Travel approximately 10-15% ACR The Company is committed to
providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all
aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law. In that
regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , Innovation Insights Lead (Partial Remote), Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!