Brand Ambassador (Event-Based)
Company: APV Philly
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Brand Ambassador (Event-Based), Philadelphia, PA
Entry-Level with Ongoing Training + Weekly Pay
Our Events Team is expanding due to the high demand for our branded
marketing campaigns. We're looking to add 2-3 additional Brand
Ambassadors to our team over the next few weeks. This is an
entry-level position that offers ongoing training and weekly pay.
If you're a team player that's interested in branding, marketing,
or client relations, we'd love to speak with you!
Full-Time Hours with Travel Opportunities + Advancement
This position offers full-time hours and some exciting travel
opportunities for the right people. We're also hoping to promote
some Brand Ambassadors into more senior positions as we continue to
expand. Top performers with leadership abilities and strong
communications skills will be selected to manage teams, campaigns,
and client relationships.
Brand Ambassador Duties:
- Identify prospective customers/donors at our private site
events in various locations across the Philly region
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships and trust with
donors through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about our
clients products, services & NPO's, raising brand awareness and
creating excitement for new customers/donors
- Complete a small number of new customer/donor sign ups
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage members of the general
- Assist with the organization of branded events kiosksBrand
- Must be over 18, authorized to work in the USA, and able to
travel to our office in Philadelphia 19123
- Marketing degrees, qualifications, or work experience are
welcomed, but not required as long as you have a general
understanding of marketing techniques and consumer behavior.
- Customer-facing work experience is highly recommended. Although
we provide training, it is helpful if you've worked in retail,
hospitality, customer service, or similar roles before
- We're looking to get people started ASAP so we don't have to
put any campaigns on hold. Please only send in an application if
you're able to start within 2 weeks
We pride ourselves on the opportunity we provide because it's so
much more than just a job---
- 100% of our staff receive continual, curated training
- 100% internal promotion rate
- 100s of internal promotions in the last 2 years
- 400% growth this year so far
If you're looking for a new company where you can learn, earn, and
grow, we'd love to hear from you!
For Consideration:Send a copy of your resume using the online
application process. We normally respond to successful applicants
within 2-3 working days, but sometimes it's even quicker. Please
make sure your contact details are up-to-date and that you're
checking for correspondence from us!
Keywords: APV Philly, Camden , Brand Ambassador (Event-Based), Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!