ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY OFFICER
Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: September 15, 2022
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing
extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary
professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and
enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment,
technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our
employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a
comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working
conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career
opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of
choice in South Jersey.
- 5+ years successful leadership in safety and occupational
health experience in a hospital/health care safety management
- Experience managing general liability exposures at ambulatory
and/or institutional facilities with a focus on slip/fall
prevention and accident investigation.
- Strong knowledge of Workers' Compensation laws, OSHA, Joint
Commission, and other regulations relating to hospital safety and
Bachelor's Degree in safety science or related disciplines
preferred or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage safety at multiple remote
locations and work with little or no supervision.
- Must possess excellent personal communication and customer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with strong attention to
- Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday through Friday 8am-4:30
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY OFFICER, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!