Patient Reception Specialist Float - South New Jersey
Location: Mays Landing
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Join Village Medical as a Patient Reception Specialist Float in
our Southern New Jersey clinics.
Location:Atlantic City, Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Mays
Landing, Somers Point, Absecon, Northfield and Somers Point
Join the frontlines of todays healthcare transformation
Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, were looking for a Patient Reception Specialist
to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how
patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of
healthcare, weve partnered with many of todays best primary care
physicians. Were equipping them with the latest digital tools.
Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them
with better practices and consistent results.
Were creating care thats more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, were looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Patient Reception Specialist is responsible for providing
patient support and communication and facilitating an exceptional
patient experience to build and reinforce satisfaction, trust and
drive organizational loyalty. Accountable for welcoming and
preparing the patient for their appointment, the Patient Reception
Specialist e informs patients of relevant and required information
for their visit, and provides clear communication around the
services they are scheduled to receive.
How You Can Make a Difference
- Check patients in and out, verify insurance, collect
- Prepares and administers medications as directed by the
Physician; performs basic laboratory tests, EKGs as ordered or
indicated and suture removal and dressing changes.
- Performs medical histories, provides instruction to the patient
regarding medications and diet, and authorizes prescription refills
- Prepares patients for examination using Village Medical Rooming
- Performs phlebotomy as ordered.
- Greets patients and answers phones
- Prepares, cleans and maintains exam and treatment rooms, as
well as supplies and equipment.
- Monitor controls of CLIA waived tests.
Skills For Success
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously
with limited direction.
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of
achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes.
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity;
- Communication: conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively
both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills.
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and
- Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic,
can-do approach to issue resolution.
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful.
Experience To Drive Change
- Phlebotomy experience
- Current BLS certification for healthcare providers through
American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Must have High School Diploma
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine,
urgent care or ER preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Adept in medical terminology and insurance practices.
- Proficient in use of computer programs and applications
including Outlook applications and practice EMR systems.
- Competent in basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and
reconcile figures, and make changes accurately.
- Knowledgeable of CPT and ICD-10 coding.
How You Will Thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, and a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative,
conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your
experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on Village Medical products and services
and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique Village Medical culture - how inclusion and diversity
make the difference
At Village Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare.---We believe building trust
and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To
us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that
people do not experience things in the same way, including our
healthcare system.---Individuals seeking employment at Village
Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.---
Explore your future with Village Medical today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Camden , Patient Reception Specialist Float - South New Jersey, Other , Mays Landing, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!