Home Health Visits Physical Therapist, Full Time
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2022
BAYADA at Inspira is currently seeking an experienced Physical
Therapist, PT, for a full-time position performing home health
visits for our visits office, located in Millville, NJ. This office
services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout Cumberland County and Salem County, NJ. One
year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist is
required. As a home care Physical Therapist, you will be an
integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that
provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients,
affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required
to remain at home.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the
mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and
appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles,
balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current NJ Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical
Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical
Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA at Inspira believes that our employees are our greatest
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA at Inspira, a joint venture partnership of Inspira Health
Network and BAYADA Home Health Care, brings high-quality home
health care to more people in Salem, Cumberland, and Gloucester
counties. Inspira Health Network, the region's leading network of
health care providers, and BAYADA, a leading home health care
provider, have joined forces to leverage their individual expertise
as well as their shared mission to serve patients with compassion,
excellence, and reliability. BAYADA at Inspira is committed to
meeting the diverse and evolving health care needs of the
communities we serve.
BAYADA at Inspira is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified
applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Camden , Home Health Visits Physical Therapist, Full Time, Other , Elmer, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!