SUPV FOLLOW UP
Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: November 23, 2022
About usAt Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to
providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our
extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical
innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities,
equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a
commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and
compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs,
attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore
a career opportunity by offering professional development.
-Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of
choice in South Jersey. - Short Description Supervise patient
account staff of approx. 8
- - - - - - Provide training and education to assigned staff
- - - - - -Monitor, review and report on aging inventory.
- - - - - - Ensure accounts are being worked and resolved
according to protocol
- - - - - - Ability to work effectively with department leaders
throughout the organization.
- - - - - - Ability to provide excellent customer service and to
mentor staff to do the same.
- - - - - - Work with various insurance carriers to ensure
accurate and timely payments.Experience Required5 + years
billing/patient accounting experienceEducation RequirementsHigh
School Diploma or Equivalent required, some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to train, motivate and educate staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite ( i.e. Excel, Word,
- Ability to analyze data.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skillsSpecial
RequirementsScheduled Days / Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , SUPV FOLLOW UP, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!