Clinical Nurse Mgr
Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
About usAt Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to
providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our
extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical
innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities,
equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a
commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and
compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs,
attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore
a career opportunity by offering professional development.
-Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of
choice in South Jersey. Short Description
- Support and maintain successful unit-based throughput efforts
through the facilitation of appropriate and timely bed assignments
resulting in fair, safe, and balanced clinical workloads for all
clinical team members. -
- Ensure that all available resources are utilized in an
efficient, effective, fiscally responsible manner that supports the
delivery of safe, high-quality care to all patients.
- Identify, implement, and support the deployment of
evidence-based interventions designed to maximize successful input,
throughput and output related processes.
- Support staff engagement by serving the unit in a consistent,
supportive, compassionate, and nurturing -manner.
- Facilitate the successful and appropriate allocation of
clinical resources through preemptive planning while also
demonstrating the ability to execute safe and clinically
appropriate strategies to address urgent and emergent clinical
- Serve as a role model/mentor empowering all clinical staff to
identify innovative solutions to address patient needs while
ensuring all clinical staff receive the support needed to practice
in alignment with the full scope of their clinical role.
- Support and empower the clinical team in the -implementation of
- successful evidence-based practice changes in effort to address
opportunities for improvement that are identified through quality,
process, and performance improvement efforts.
- Ensures the delivery of quality patient care through the
coordination of organizational priorities at the direction of the
Clinical Director . - Assists the Clinical Director in coordinating
interdepartmental and ancillary activities to ensure quality,
cost-effective patient care.
- Lead the collaboration of inter-professional care teams to
achieve successful clinical outcomes for all patients.
- Identify and support the elements of improved care quality
including: improvements in nursing sensitive care quality
indicators (NDNQI), effective care coordination, mitigation of gaps
/omissions in care, prevention of potential errors from reaching
the bedside.Education Requirements
- Graduate from an NLN accredited school of nursing. -
- Bachelor's in Nursing required, Masters preferred or in
progress within 6-12 months of hire.Special RequirementsScheduled
Days / Hours: s,m,t,w,th,f,s; License (or Certification):ACLS
Required; License (or Certification):BLS Required; License (or
Certification):NJ-RN Required; Education:BSN Required
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , Clinical Nurse Mgr, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!