Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing
extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary
professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and
enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment,
technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its
employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a
comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working
conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career
opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of
choice in South Jersey.
This position is responsible for overseeing the applications
portfolio to ensure systems architecture, design, and strategy
meets and supports business, functional, and technology
requirements. Ensures ease of maintenance, application performance,
and compatibility with new and existing systems. Identifies and
documents all integration points across the applications portfolio
for new and existing systems, including all third party vendor
systems. Provides technical direction and guidance to application
teams when implementing new systems. Uses critical thinking in
trouble-shooting, researching and solving technically challenging
problems involving integrated systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Designs system architecture and strategy to meet business,
functional, and technology requirements.
2. Develops techniques to improve system performance and optimize
3. Ensures the integration of all aspects of software solutions
including upstream, downstream, and surround systems.
4. Provides resolutions and recommendations to leadership or
analysts regarding all systems and solutions that affect clinical,
revenue cycle, and business systems.
5. Analyzes and resolves complex issues escalated by analysts or
6. Provides technical knowledge as needed by analysts or
7. Identifies policies and requirements that drive a specific
8. Work with analyst teams and stakeholders to build, test and
maintain integration points across applications.
9. Implements and follows internal Information Technology break/fix
process and change management processes.
10. Gather requirements, provide fit gap analysis and create
effective technical solutions to support the needs of the
11. Work with business users to identify and document current state
and future state workflows for a given application or solution.
7-10 years experience required
Bachelor's Degree preferred
10 years of relevant application business experience required in
lieu of Bachelors' Degree
Scheduled Days / Hours: 8
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , Applications Architect, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!