Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Pay range: $ 30 to $33
- Responsible for recruitment efforts for open positions for
defined client groups, consistent with the Clients Talent
Acquisition framework and comply with Labor laws and government and
- Manages multiple recruitment-related relationships with hiring
managers as well as internal and external managers.
- Identifies the need and creates creative employment
advertisements to attract qualified candidates.
- Utilizes creative sourcing techniques and manages multiple
- Pre-screens, and, possibly, interviews and selects, and
recommends candidate pool to present to the hiring
- Supports line manager in negotiation of employment salary and
terms with the candidate and extends offer and ensures that all
candidate data is entered into the Applicant Tracking System and
appropriate checks (e.g. background, references) are carried
- Provides recruitment support and advice to HR Business
- Facilitates contingent workforce recruitment for defined client
- Manages local talent acquisition vendor relationships.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills, strong team working as well as the
ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate with virtual teams and also
face-to-face, and to provide excellent internal customer
- Must be able to deliver results.
- Detailed knowledge of key human resources including recruiting,
employment law, and basic skills in performance management and
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience at all levels of
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Camden , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...