Automation Technical Lead With Power Automate
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
AUTOMATION TECHNICAL LEAD WITH POWER AUTOMATE 100% Remote.
Possible travel to HQ if needed or local to Camden might need to
come onsite for meetings (once a month MAX). Project
- Design, develop, test, and integrate multiple solutions to
build robust and scalable automations and applications.
- Manage 3rd party development and support partners.
- Hold partners accountable for high quality deliverables.
- Provide governance oversight to ensure development consistency
and ease of support and re-use.
- Support developer team by implementing and enforcing best
- Help grow, manage, and support Power Platform Community at the
- Guide, support and enable business citizen developers.
- Communicate to end users the new features and capabilities
available in Power Platform.
- Build efficient and effective methods to increase awareness and
adoption of Power Platform across the business.
- Build and maintain detailed documentation related to design,
standards, and processes.
- Close collaboration with the Collaboration Experience team
regarding infrastructure, administration, governance, and
- Participate in product roadmap discussions.
- Ensure that the automation environments are healthy and fully
functional including integrations with other technologies
(Office365, SAP, etc.).
- Provide thought leadership on process improvement through
automation and process orchestration through the Power
- Solicit information on service direction, goals, and strategy
to determine how the portfolio best can add value to the
organization and objectives.
- Facilitate and coordinate conversations with Business leaders
and their teams to review viability from early stage of idea.
Provide recommendations as to whether ideas should continue, be
significantly changed, placed on hold, or discontinued.
- This also includes evaluating that we are using the best-fit
- Challenge the business's assumptions during the requirements
gathering sessions to ensure the most efficient and effective
processes are automated.
- Maintain project management standards and procedures.
- Throughout the project life cycle, obtain feedback to ensure
that projects meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost,
- Create monthly reporting for value calculation and trending
- Ensure design requirements align with the platform's best
- Routinely review emerging technologies in the market and the
impacts of these technologies on the business and our technology
- Provide development and support to train the team with Power
Apps, Power Automate, Power Automate Desktop (RPA part).
- Guide all the citizen developers and partner developers within
the team best practices, code reviews. Required Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience.
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps,
Power Automate (Flows), Power Automate Desktop, Dataverse and
- Hands on development experience in Power Platform.
- Experience with both Canvas and Model driven apps and
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical
- Power BI, Power Pages or Portal, Power Virtual Agent, Azure
Form Recognizer, and AI Builder experience extremely
- Certifications such as Power Platform Developer Associate
(PL-400), Power Automate RPA Developer Associate (PL-500), Power
Platform App Maker Associate (PL-100) and Power Platform Solution
Architect Export (PL-600) preferred.
- Knowledge of Power Platform architecture, best practices and
Java, Python, VBA, Power FX, DAX.
- Experience in SQL Databases, REST and SOAP API's and LDAP
- Proven ability to manage outsourced delivery and operations
- Experience in product design, delivery, and support.
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 applications, updates, and
- Experience in management of Infrastructure and/or IT deployment
- Proficiency with Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Power
Platform, and other Microsoft 365 products as well as
- Microsoft licensing management experience desired.
- Experienced working in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Passionate about emerging technologies and continuous
self-learning and development. This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Bridget: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00514 MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Camden , Automation Technical Lead With Power Automate, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...