Company: Republic Services
Posted on: October 9, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY:-- The Recycling Auditor will be in charge of
monitoring and assessing the quality of inbound loads for recycling
by inspecting, documenting and communicating the quality and
composition of delivered material to ensure it is aligned with
required guidelines. For loads that are highly contaminated or
non-compliant, the Recycling Auditor will record observations and
communicate with Operations, Accounting, and Sales Managers in
order to bill customers properly and remedy improper recycling
behavior.-- This position will report to the Operations Manager at
the Recycling Center.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- Inspects inbound material stream being delivered to the
- Conducts visual and physical audits of inbound recycling
materials to characterize and determine recycling material
- Documents information regarding the targeted inbound customer
material/loads. Places specific notifications on contaminated loads
and takes photos of material streams as necessary.--
- Identifies loads with significant amounts of unrecyclable items
and communicates to customers and/or the Operations, Accounting,
and Sales Teams.
- Updates and submits required reports in a timely manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a safety-sensitive
environment such as manufacturing, transportation, logistics,
recycling or waste related industries.
- Experience showing ability to work independently and use good
judgement to make decisions and execute the work.
- Strong aptitude for visually observing materials and discerning
or making a fair judgment call on the quality of the load.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to work flexible hours to match the receiving facility
or collection vehicles.
- Possess initiative, adaptability, flexibility and a willingness
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and a safe
driving record required in certain locations where it is necessary
to travel between facilities within the Area.Republic Services is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Camden , Recycling Auditor, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!