Print Production & Mailroom Supervisor
Company: American Water
Posted on: March 29, 2020
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest and most
geographically diverse publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater
utility company. With headquarters in Camden, NJ, the company
employs over 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide regulated
and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related
services to an estimated 15 million people in 46 states. To learn
more about American Water and additional career opportunities,
visit www.amwater.com.Primary RoleSupervises mailroom activities
and staff; sets schedules for team members, manages budgets,
develops processes for maximum productivity, ensuring that tasks
are carried out in a timely manner, and that members of staff are
fulfilling their role within the department. Supports and oversees
the sorting and delivery of incoming mail, vendor shipments on
loading dock, print production, report creation, as well as, the
preparation and sending of outgoing mail. Perform these roles in
such a manner that maintains a customer service focus and according
to company values and culture.Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for supervising the mailroom staff.
- Reports to Facilities Manager.
- Creates reports regarding mailroom operations.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail following appropriate safety
- Oversight of loading dock and vendor deliveries.
- Re-direct misdirected correspondence and deliveries to correct
recipient(s), and, if necessary, notify appropriate individuals of
the status of the misdirected correspondence or delivery.
- Perform and oversight of complex duplicating projects.
- Monitors and maintains inventory and vendor maintenance for
copier, fax and postage machine equipment, as required.
- Facilitate the remittance process pertaining to check
attachments (from Accounts Payable and Cash Management).
- Assist in minor building maintenance work, including set-up of
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures.
Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision.
- Meet with employees on a regular basis to discuss performance
and provide mentorship, follow up on due items and assigned
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite. Knowledge of mailroom
processes. Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred.
- Must be able to move 35 poundsExperience/Education
- High School diploma, possibly a Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years in mailroom operationsCompetenciesChampions
safetyCollaboratesCultivates innovationCustomer obsessedDrives
- Join American Water...We Keep Life Flowing*
- American Water is firmly committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for
employees and applicants* based on his or her age, race, color,
pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she
is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other
status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: American Water, Camden , Print Production & Mailroom Supervisor, Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!