Veterans Preferred - Senior Incident Response Analyst
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Imagine...working for a
company that knows that its people are the key to its success in
the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results
and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same
process.We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.We are
looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team
oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the
opportunity to make a difference.General SummaryAs a key member of
Campbell's Information Security Incident Response Team this
individual will be responsible for various parts of the incident
response process -- detection, validation, containment,
remediation, and communication -- for IT based security events and
incidents including malware infections, potential compromise,
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), and privacy breaches.This
individual will be responsible for the rapid response and
resolution of security incidents globally including the Campbell
network, the Cloud (AWS and MS Azure) and SAAS applications. This
will involve coordinating with internal/external teams including
Legal and third-party Security Operations and Forensics providers
to identify root cause, restore services and communicate status to
affected stakeholders. In addition, the individual will be involved
in the continuous development of threat hunting to proactively
identify security incidents before they occur.This role will act as
the escalation path for more junior staff to validate findings and
identify scope of events and support during larger investigations.
This individual will act as an internal resource while overseeing
the work of the Incident Response Analysts and the third-party
Security Operations Center.Principal Accountabilities50% - Incident
- Perform Level 2 and Level 3 computer security incident response
activities including coordinating with the third-party Security
Operations Center (MSSP) and third-party forensic firms.
- Monitor security logs in order to identify key events and
incidents that require hands on investigation.
- Analyze and triage anomalies to ensure appropriate
identification of risk to the Company and information.
- Oversee the forensic analysis of cybersecurity incidents
including employees, contractors and third party (supply
- High level, hands on coordination of information security
incidents that require greater technical expertise and executive
presence including escalation to third parties when there is a
sense of urgency and escalation required.
- Communicate and coordinate response efforts including working
with I.T., Business Leaders, and Third Parties to mitigate the
impact of the risk. Manage the Crisis Management Team and
activities on behalf of Director of Incident Management.
- Prepare incident reports of analysis and methodology and
results of investigation. Review and sign off on reports prepared
by others.25% - Threat Hunting
- Actively seek to uncover indicators of compromise for which
monitoring capabilities do not yet exist.
- Collect and aggregate information from a wide variety of
sources and formats them for relevance to Campbell's environment
leveraging threat intelligence real-time alerts (indicators of
compromise) and industry shared data (ISAC)
- Creates hypotheses for analytics and testing of threat data.
Review red-term and purple team results to validate efficacy of
- Review data from potential industry breaches in order to
determine whether Campbell's is at risk or has been impacted.25% -
Assist with Incident Management Strategy Development, Consulting
and Management of Third-Party Security Operations Center, Threat
- Leverage lessons learned, threat modelling and emerging
industry better practice, to analyze the effectiveness of the
existing program (policies, technology, and awareness) in order to
continuously improve the incident management program.
- Partner with Security Business Analysts, Security Architects to
identify security logging and monitoring requirements for new
initiatives especially those with privacy implications.
- Review industry frameworks and best practice to advance the
Company's controls in network/perimeter security, intrusion
detection and response, content monitoring and filtering,
vulnerability and patch management, managed threat detection and
data loss prevention.
- Partner with vendors and other third parties to improve product
design and delivery capabilities.
- Assist with management and review of third-party contracts for
the security operations center and service levels. Identify
potential gaps including procedures needed to mitigate risk.Job
- Appropriately balances security risk and business impact to
ensure that Campbell' detection/response controls are effective. To
be effective the position must partner s with third parties,
business analysts, internal and external IT Audit groups
- Ability to analyze threat intelligence data in order to develop
strategic plans and budget to address emerging risk.
- Ability to build operational processes using industry
best-practice that are tailored to Campbell's organization, system,
- Ability to effectively communicate risk including corrective
action plans/recommendations to non-technical audiences including
Campbell's Executives and the Board of Directors.
- Ability to create effective reports and presentations tailored
to different audiences to ensure transparency and understanding of
- Assist with development of departmental roadmap (3-year plan)
and budget including presentation to senior leaders.Job
SpecificationsEducation required:-- ---
------------------------------Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
experience required. -- --- -Years of relevant experience:--
---------------- 7 - 10 +Knowledge, skills, and abilities required
- High level of technical expertise in information security,
including deep familiarity with relevant penetration and intrusion
techniques and attack vectors.
- Cybersecurity in large complex companies including knowledge of
global security and privacy breach laws and regulatory
- Proven experience working with third party Security Operations
Center (8 - 10 people globally) and forensics firms such as Verizon
Data Breach Services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop cohesive and
collaborative management and operational teams internally and with
a third party.
- Proven experience implementing policies, procedures, and
technology to detect and recover from a cybersecurity attack.
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer knowledge networks,
desktops, servers, cloud, and software as a service
- Expertise with next generation firewalls
(Fortinet/Cisco/Checkpoint), Endpoint Detection and Response,
Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection and Office 365, Zero Day
Threat Detection Technology, Threat Intelligence Feeds, Forensics,
Data Loss Prevention Software, Web Proxies, Web Application
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong communication skills including writing reports and
presenting to senior executives.
- Demonstrated connections to external Incident Response leaders
and learning organizations.Working Conditions
- Normal corporate office environment
- Travel of up to 10-15% as required by project assignment
- On call work is required.ACRThe Company is committed to
providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all
aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law.In that
regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click for additional information.
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , Veterans Preferred - Senior Incident Response Analyst, Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!