University CDL Shuttle Driver - Rutgers Camden Campus
Company: First Transit
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Rutgers University Camden Campus Bus Driver - $2,000 Hiring
Bonus! Join the First Transit team as a University Camden Campus
Driver, operating exclusively within the Camden Campus, located in
Camden, NJ. Come be part of the Rutgers community with a rewarding
and satisfying career! As a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for
safely transporting students & faculty around the Rutgers Camden
campus in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving
people and driving – come work for us! First Transit Is Proud to
- Top wages earning up to $1,500 per week!
- Hiring Bonus of $2,000!!
- Entry wages start at $18 per hour with Overtime at $27 per
- Pay Bonus of $0.95/hr Shift Differential for working between
11:00 pm - 5:00 am.
- Company-Paid Training and no cost annual DOT Physical.
- All Drivers provided Summer and Winter Uniforms at No
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Overtime Shifts Available!
- No Weekend Service Required!
- Attractive Benefits Packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan with company contribution.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation or Vacation “Cash Out”, Paid Holidays, and
One Week Paid Sick Time Available.
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Fair Ticketing not required on the Camden University
- GPS, Automatic Vehicle Locator on all vehicles. We Want You to
Drive With Us, If You:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Must Have a valid CDL, Class A or B with Passenger & Airbrake
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned. *Please Note -
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check,
drug screen and DOT physical. Sign-On Bonus ends 12/31/21* Now is
the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job. You
do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity! Apply today
online! We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Camden , University CDL Shuttle Driver - Rutgers Camden Campus, Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!