Merchandiser - Non-Driving - Wilmington, DE
Company: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.About LibertyAt
Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and
diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1
asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining
the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and
innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions,
paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it
means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic
team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
SummaryREFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Merchandising
team! Things you should know about working as a Merchandiser:What
does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all
Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of
consumers at our customer retail locations.ResponsibilitiesWhat
would success look like?
- It's all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow
our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the
eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily.
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important
relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and
lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitivelyQualificationsMinimum
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor
for multiple hours at a time
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to work in customer storage areas with varying
temperatures Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods,
warehousing, or related field.
- 1-year experience working with manual or powered pallet
- 1-year experience working under little or no supervision.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.Additional InformationLiberty
Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class. For additional information, please visit our
company website at http://www.libertycoke.com/
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages, Camden , Merchandiser - Non-Driving - Wilmington, DE, Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!