Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect - [ Remote Eligible ]
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference. The
Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect will be responsible for
modernizing all messaging and collaboration technologies at
Campbell's with a focus on providing a high-quality user
experience. You will ensure that messaging and collaboration
methods are cutting-edge and are delivered securely, with
reliability and resiliency in a method that is as intuitive to the
customer as possible. The job requires accountability over all
elements of Microsoft 365 [ formerly Office 365 ] services related
to messaging and collaboration including designing, architecting,
and delivering of new features and upgrades, maintenance and
monitoring to ensure quality, administration, and support of the
service day-to-day. In this role you will report to the Senior
Manager of Collaboration Experience. Essential responsibilities
will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the delivery of Microsoft 365 services including Exchange,
Messaging, Teams Collaboration, SharePoint, and Power
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the global
Messaging and Collaboration environment.
- Responsible managing, maintaining, and updating a Messaging and
Collaboration operations leveraging partner.
- Lead complex Microsoft 365 projects such as integration via
acquisitions and divestitures.
- Ensure Microsoft 365 is as secure as possible given business
- Accountable for the delivery, management, and maintenance of
mobile device management.
- Partners with Meeting Experience team to ensure overlap of
technologies is run optimally and to drive Unified Communications
- Provides Level III support for Messaging and Collaboration
including guidance and training to support organization for
Messaging and Collaboration.
- Produces communication as needed for IT, End Users and partners
related to changes and feature enhancements to Microsoft 365.
- Engage with the business, internal IT, third parties including
Microsoft to solve for complex Collaboration problems.
- Proactively identifies IT trends, Change to technologies and
their implications on Campbell's landscape.
- Engage with IT Security and Group Internal Audit to ensure
security, reliability, integrity, and robustness of solution
- Interface with IT Leadership and provide updates related to
Collaboration and operate cross-functionally to manage
- Performs root cause analysis reports after critical outages to
address underline problem.
- Build and maintain detailed documentation related to
architecture, processes, and procedures and contribute to
Collaboration roadmaps. We are looking for the following abilities
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years' engineering experience working with
Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration including, but not limited to
- Microsoft 365 [ Formerly Office 365 ] (since or near 2011
- Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online.
- SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online
- At least 5 years' experience. managing Microsoft 365
operations, technical support provider management and mobile device
- Excellent written skills with the ability to build architecture
- Experience in managing enterprise social media services
- Exceptional understanding of the following areas that impact
- Microsoft Azure Cloud and on-premises single sign-on and
- End point (PCs and tablets/smartphones) office productivity
- Exceptional understanding of Microsoft 365 applications and
monthly updates and patching.
- Experience in management of Infrastructure and/or IT deployment
- Strong foundation in systems automation, change management,
capacity planning and documentation.
- Proficiency with Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Power
Platform and other Microsoft 365 products as well as
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Azure, AD Azure
Sync, and Microsoft Identities.
- Proficiency with network tracing tools like Wireshark and
browser/ tracing such as Fiddler.
- Knowledge of the following: DNS, IP Addressing, routing, m
essaging protocols such as POP3, IMAP, SMTP, LAN/WAN, Network Load
Balancing, Security devices, SAN/NAS, UCCS, SCOM. ACR The Company
is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and
applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without
regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status,
disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by
law. In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect - [ Remote Eligible ], Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!