Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Company: Campbell Soup Company
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
difference.General SummaryThe Analyst, Strategic Sourcing supports
category leaders in spend analysis, market analysis, and in the
development of category strategies to deliver the best possible
results for the business. This includes the coordination and
execution of strategic sourcing events. The Analyst may also
participate in cross-functional projects, help coordinate Global
Procurement's data, and manage projects that are of higher
complexity and require a greater degree of strategic insight than
the projects managed by an entry-level Analyst. The Analyst will
also train team members and help identify and document best
practices. This role requires solid business acumen in addition to
strong analytical, project management, and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working independently as
well as in a team environment. This position reports to the head of
Global Strategic Sourcing.
- Facilitates strategic sourcing events from start to finish
(RFI, RFP, eAuction) using Ariba e-Sourcing tools and Excel-based
- Provides category strategy support, including spend analysis,
risk management/ mitigation, market research, category analysis,
and sourcing event recommendations.
- Performs data analytics to identify trends and opportunities
for supplier and category consolidation and cost-saving
opportunities, and is able to translate data into a meaningful
output for stakeholder review and decision.
- Supports the development and reporting of departmental key
performance indicators related to strategic sourcing.
- Represents Global Strategic Sourcing on cross-functional
- Trains analysts on strategic sourcing processes and best
- Bachelor's Degree required. Education discipline in Supply
Chain, Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics,
Statistics, or Economics desired. Masters a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Must have excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office,
especially MS Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Working knowledge of Strategic Sourcing process and Ariba
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Project Management experience is desired. (Will be the PM for
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
effectively at all levels.
- Fast learner, quickly understands the context of purchasing
categories, and applies knowledge across categories.
- Naturally curious, a self-starter, analytical, and
results-oriented.ACRThe Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and
employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click for additional
Keywords: Campbell Soup Company, Camden , Strategic Sourcing Analyst, Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!