Senior Electrical Engineer (Studies) - New Jersey
Company: Tetra Tech
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and
engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000
associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to
complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource
management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech
combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company
with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around
the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are
searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading
with Science - to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for
We are currently seeking an Intermediate or Senior Electrical
Engineer with Interconnection Application Experience for our Power
Division. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The job will require the candidate to work remotely as well as from
an assigned local Tetra Tech office to be determined based on the
location of the candidate.
- Assigns and outlines work, advises on technical problems, and
reviews work for technical accuracy and adequacy.
- Reviews and prepares technical documents to ensure accuracy and
compliance with technical requirements.
- Prepares proposal writeups and estimates based on client
Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Develops, approves, and co-ordinates work schedules to ensure
that objectives of cost, quality, and time are met
- Requires effective working relationships with colleagues,
officials, and associates for the purpose of discussing design
problems, explaining design features and specifications, and other
project control criteria
- Establishes and maintains client contacts to seek or provide
technical information related to the immediate project
- Analyses problems, organizes investigations, and determines
specific design criteria
- Makes commitments on acceptance of projects, completion dates,
resources and staff required to meet objectives
- Is required to have knowledge of interconnection processes in
the United States
- University degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Over 7 years of working experience in Electrical Engineering
with an emphasis on interconnection analysis. The ideal candidate
would have completed interconnection studies for a variety of
different utilities in the United States.
- Possess a PE license and be experienced in taking
responsibility and stamping deliverables.
- Possess experience with the following types of studies:
- Hosting Capacity Analysis
- Interconnection Study
- Interconnection Applications / Queue Management Studies
- POI Analysis
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
(client relations, team project communications, and proposal and
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the design of
renewable energy facilities such as solar and wind farms.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at
www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover
letter on the Careers portion of our website at
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact local HR regarding any
accommodation requirements to make the recruitment process
accessible to all interested parties. We invite resumes from all
interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and
persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority
referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
Keywords: Tetra Tech, Camden , Senior Electrical Engineer (Studies) - New Jersey, Professions , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!