Company: XyberMed Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician for our Pharmacy client in
Camden, NJ. You will be responsible for ensuring the availability
of medication and delivering medications to the right patients and
* Supporting pharmacological services by assembling, stocking and
* Maintaining records by recording and filing the prescriptions and
orders of Physicians
* Sorting, stocking and labeling medications and monitoring
* Responding to the requests of patients and healthcare providers,
answering their questions and referring various inquiries to the
* Complying with rules, regulations and procedures to help maintain
a clean and safe pharmacy, such as by sterilizing equipment and
* Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all
information is accurate and complete
* Generating revenues by recording, calculating and issuing
* Undertaking administrative tasks such as record-keeping as
assigned by a Physician or facility manager from time to time.
*Pharmacy Technician skills and qualifications: *
* Supply and inventory management skills.
* Attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Ability to create a safe and productive environment.
* Exemplary customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Dependable team player.
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
* Pharmacy Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
* Clinical pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: XyberMed Corporation, Camden , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!