Asset Protection Service Representative
Company: The Gap
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: January 10, 2022
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy
democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion
at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every
woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic
believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world
to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own
terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make
decisions.Our team is made up of thousands of people across the
globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers,
communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with
audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will embody our value of Doing The Right Thing by
protecting People, Assets, and Brands. You will work in a
energized, fast paced environment focused on creating a safe
environment for our employees, teams, and customers; this is
critical to driving our Brand power, enduring customer
relationships, and exuding our commitment to team and values.
You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with
cross-functional teams and external partners.
What You'll Do
* Support strategies, standards, and processes to implement an
Asset Protection strategy to mitigate risk and loss within our Gap
* Assist with the implementation and continued execution of the
shortage reduction program
* Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage
opportunities and recommend solutions
* Determine the assignment of appropriate Asset Protection
resources (i.e.: agents, technology, etc.) to address shortage
* Courteous and responsive to internal/external requests
* Exchange and verifies job related information to provide
Who You Are
* Experience in customer service and/or a high-pressure, multitask
environment to drive results, coach, and collaborate
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the
ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple
stakeholders and functions
* Ability to actively learn and immediately apply learnings into
decisions and behaviors
* Ability to manage and prioritize their time; able to multi
* Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
Benefits at Gap Inc.
* Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30%
off at Outlet for all employees.
* One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
* Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to
volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
* Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up
to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
* Employee stock purchase plan.*
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
* See more of the benefits we offer.
* For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to
providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment
decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received
numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will
continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of
belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to
Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive
year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality
Index for the second year in a row.
Keywords: The Gap, Camden , Asset Protection Service Representative, Sales , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!